This site is owned by CHMS. Thank you for visiting this online portal, website or mobile application, which is owned and operated by a subsidiary or affiliate of CHMS (collectively “we,” “our,” or “us” refers to CHMS).
What personal data we collect and why we collect it when visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We take data protection seriously. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use personal data and to meeting our obligations.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
CHMS is the controller (“data controller”) of the personal:
• Data you provide us (for example, your name, address, phone number, emergency contact information, etc.)
• Data obtained from our partners (partners may include but are not limited to market research firms and logistics information providers)
• Data obtained from Third Parties or Publicly Available Sources (see details below)
• Data obtained through cookies and other means
WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
1. CHMS may use the information collected about you for the following purposes:
• Collect email addresses for the purpose of emailing investor relations information.
• Collect postal addresses in order to deliver information and products via mail.
• To answer your requests.
• To negotiate or conclude a contract with you or about you.
• To contact you by mail (or other means with your permission) to provide you with information that may be of interest to you, including information about clinical trials, our products and services or the products and services of others.
• For analytical purposes and to study, develop and improve programs, products, treatments, services and content.
• To delete information that identifies you (your name, email address, social security number, etc.). In this case, you are no longer identified as an individual. Once we have de-identified information, it becomes non-personal information that is no longer subject to these privacy principles.
• To personalize your access to our sites, for example, by informing you of any news that may interest you.
• To enforce these privacy principles and to protect our rights or property.
• To protect your vital interests or the health, safety or well-being of someone else.
• To comply with any law or regulation, court order or other legal obligation.
• For our other legitimate interests unless such treatment is prejudicial to your rights or your liberties.
• In any other way with your consent.
2. We may combine Data:
• Obtain Data about you from other sources and add this information to your account information.
• Obtain updated delivery and address information from shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver purchases and communications more easily.
• Receive information or reports from third parties that provide information obtained from or about existing or potential clients, customers, partners, or users of the Site.
• If we combine or connect non-personal or technical data with personal data so that it directly or indirectly identifies an individual, we treat the combined information as personal data.
3. Automated Profiling:
• We do not use any data for automated profiling.
4. Automated Decision Making
• We do not use any data for automated decision making.
SHARING YOUR DATA
We may disclose your personal data to the following:
• Within CHMS
• To Business Partners (subject to the conditions below)
• To Third Party Service Providers (subject to the conditions below)
• In the Course of Business Transfers (subject to the conditions below)
CHMS may not share your personal information with any third party without your permission, except as otherwise provided in these privacy policies.
In the normal course of our business, we share certain personal information with companies that we provide to perform services or perform tasks on our behalf. As an example, we may have to use different providers for the shipping of our products. In this case, we give the provider information, such as your name and mailing address, to process your order. In all cases where we share your personal information with a third party, we prohibit that third party from keeping, disclosing or using your information with others, except as necessary to provide the services we have asked it to provide.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise publish your personal information except as part of a sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition of the business.
The law may require us to disclose your personal information as a result of a court order, subpoena, search warrant, statute or regulation. We may be required to cooperate with police services in the investigation and prosecution of visitors who break our rules or conduct harmful to other visitors (or illegal).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we deem it necessary to:
• enforce the present principles of confidentiality;
• protect our rights or our property;
• to protect the health, safety or well-being of someone; and/or
• comply with any law, regulation, court order or other procedural act
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR (DATA RETENTION)
We only keep the information for the time needed to complete the planned processing. In many cases, personal information must be kept for very long periods of time in order to be accessed in the event of a question or dispute. Retention periods are determined for each personal information collected taking into account the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy unused and out-of-date information at the first reasonable opportunity. As long as we keep them, we will continue to process your personal information in accordance with these privacy principles.
Data that cannot be connected to an individual can be stored permanently.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at the email address provided below.
We use reasonably effective physical, administrative and technical mechanisms to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal information. We also restrict access to your personal information to employees and contractors who need to know them to do their job.
Remember that no transmission over the Internet is safe or free of 100% errors. In particular, emails from us or to us may not be secure; it is up to you to pay particular attention to the choice of information that you send us by e-mail.
We require your explicit consent to collect your personal information, and this consent may be altered or withdrawn by you at any time. Consenting to the collection of your personal data is not required in order to browse our site, but certain features of our site may not operate properly without access to your personal data.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Via Antonio Canepa, 16
18038 Sanremo IM
Our Data Protection Officer will look into your inquiry and work with to respond within 30 days.
Your request will be confirmed within 10 days of receipt and we will respond within 30 days. If we need more than 30 days, we will notify you that your request is being delayed.
We can only respond to your request if it is verifiable. This means we are obligated to take reasonable steps to verify your identity or your authorized agent’s authority and your right to access the information you request. We may ask for additional information that will help us do so. We will only use that additional information in the verification process, and not for any other purpose.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.